I have Facebook but I really only use it for selling stuff on Marketplace. I know I should close my account, but it's really useful being able to get rid of my old stuff quickly.
Instagram is a "happy place" as Myke Hurley has described it multiple times. The ads have become excessive of recent months though. I want an alternative to Instagram at some point, I think PixelFed is the best option but I need to investigate it further.
- Glass - photo sharing app and community for professional and amateur photographers alike. Paid service.
- Pixelfed - Federated Image Sharing
- natjms/resin: The Pixelfed client you won't get addicted to
- Mastodon (software)
- Perfect Twitter Screenshots - TweetPik
- Typefully - Twitter Threads Maker & Analytics
- Ben Rice McCarthy–A Glass of Ice Water in Hell
- Mutebot - filters for Tweetbot