Stuff I'm using:
- 2019 16" MacBook Pro
- MX Master 3 Mouse - This is the best mouse, no question.
- iPhone 12
- iPad Air 3
- Deco M5 mesh system
- A 2014 Mac Mini for Plex. It's old but it still does the job perfectly.
- 2 of these HiSense H43M3000 42" 4K TVs. These are cheap, the "smart" stuff is terrible but the picture and sound quality is excellent. Close to perfect.
- Wave Case - I have these for my iPhone and my AirTags.
I have a single "smart" home item which is a smart plug for turning an electric blanket on in the winter. I'm convinced a lot of smart home stuff is more trouble than it's worth.
I don't remember who said this on a podcast, but I think about this a lot in relation to smart homes (paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact quote)
If you say to me "it works with Homebridge" you might as well just tell me it doesn't work
- Why Everyone is wrong about the MagSafe Wallet - YouTube
- Apple's Love of Cameras: Remembering the QuickTake and iSight - YouTube
- David Darnes | Setups
- OneOdio Headphones, Studio & DJ & Bluetooth, oneodio.com
- Logitech Base Charging Stand for iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Air
- Framework Laptop pre-orders are now open - modular laptop
- Vestaboard - train station-style board
- ANC headphones Bluetooth — SOHO SOUND COMPANY
- AirPods Beanies – Native Union
- HOME - slow watches
- BOOX Mira and Mira Pro E Ink Monitors | BOOX Shop
- Deskpads – NovelKeys LLC