I have a couple of Raspberry Pis around. My only successful, and lasting, project was setting up RetroPie for emulating older games.
- maxbbraun/pisight: Apple iSight with a Raspberry Pi inside
- Pimoroni: Raspberry Pi, Adafruit, micro:bit, and Arduino in the UK
- RetroPie - Retro-gaming on the Raspberry Pi
- Pi-hole – Network-wide protection
- PiBakery - The blocks based, easy to use setup tool for Raspberry Pi
- Harry Potter and the Real-Life Weasley Clock - Raspberry Pi
- Build a Truly Pocket-Sized Video Game Console with a Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Twitter Monitor - learn.sparkfun.com
- MichMich/MagicMirror: MagicMirror² is an open source modular smart mirror platform. With a growing list of installable modules, the MagicMirror² allows you to convert your hallway or bathroom mirror into your personal assistant.
- Five Best Raspberry Pi Cases
- Mount a Raspberry Pi-Powered Google Calendar On Your Wall
- I designed and printed a working Simpsons TV. Plays the first 11 seasons at random without internet. Knobs work too! : 3Dprinting
- Stream-Pi Home - StreamDeck alternative