I always reject cookies when I get a popup notice. If it's not easy to reject them, I just close the site.
I always use Sign in with Apple if possible with "hide my email" enabled.
- What to Do When Your iTunes Account Gets Hacked
- 1Blocker - The Fastest and Most Powerful Safari Content Blocker for iPhone, iPad and Mac
- DuckDuckGo — Privacy, simplified.
- How Private Is My VPN? – The Markup
- Introducing Email Protection: The easy way to block email trackers and hide your address
- Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
- Apple advances its privacy leadership with iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and watchOS 8
- Should all Locks Have Keys? Phones, Castles, Encryption, and You. — CGP Grey
- What every Browser knows about you
- Uber is surging prices when your battery is low
- Mac users might be paying more than PC users for airline tickets and more | iMore